Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday 27th of August 2008

Location: At SLIIT

Following members did not participate for the evaluation and for the group work.They informed me about their absense.
  • Ramanayake A.R.D.N.D.
  • Hettiarachchi P.S.
  • Ariyadasa H.M.L.L.

Today we had individaul evaluation. Our supervisor checked the Group log book and ask about each one's contribution on the project and their role in the project.We showed him and asked about his opinion about the presentation topic list. He said that the organisation of the topics is ok. He advised to bring the working prototype also when we come to the presentation.

The following members started writing the presentation topics and descriptions.
  • Katangodage B.T.(I)
  • Oshadi P.A.U.
  • Muthugala M.K.N.D.

Ileperuma H.A. started designing the background of the presentation.

Gayan Kumara and Padmasiri A.D.R. worked on the database designing.

Dilshan M.P.K. and Katangodage B.T.(I) started to code the login screen in the evening. But we could not finish.

Location: At home

Oshadi P.A.U. sent me the Use cases which she drew through e-mail to check them. I checked them and instructed to change where necessary and also I updated the blog. Oshadi P.A.U. is the one who writes the log book everyday after I post the log description in the blog.

No comments: