Sunday, August 3, 2008

Monday 28st of July 2008

I checked the user Interface which was designed by Ariyadasa H.M.L.L. and instructed him to do some of the changes.

The following members failed to submit their work related to the SRS today also.
Ileperuma H.A. -Intended Audience
Dilshan M.P.K. -User Interfaces

Katangodage B.T.(I) contacted the IT Manager and Chief Software Engineer of the company and arranged a meeting to check how they connect to the main server from a branch. The appointment was made at 9 a.m. at the Nugegoda Branch office on 29th of July 2008.

I assigned the following members to attend the meeting and discuss about the user access levels of the system and to check how the company staff connect to the server through VPN from a branch.
Ariyadasa H.M.L.L.
Gayan Kumara
Maliga V.V.N.
Ileperuma H.A.

Following members failed to attend for the group work without any notification to me.
Dilshan M.P.K.
Muthugala M.K.N.D.

I setup a deadline to submit me the Use Case scenarios, on 29th of July 2008.

Hettiarachchi P.S. submitted the project scope of the SRS to me.

I updated the blog site.

No comments: