Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday 04th of August 2008

We all got together to work on the SRS and Draw class diagram. Following members worked hard to identify the Classes by writing CRCs.
  • Padmasiri A.D.R.
  • Oshadi P.A.U.
Following members were delayed to come to the meeting and did a less contribution for the project work and left the place early.
  • Muthugala M.K.N.D.
  • Ramanayake A.R.D.N.D.
  • Ileperuma H.A.
  • Hettiarachchi P.S.
Following member left the place early due to a personal reason and I gave the permission to leave.
  • Ariyadasa H.M.L.L.
Following members worked hard on Coding and Functional Requirements.
  • Katangodage B.T.(I)
  • Dilshan M.P.K.
Maliga V.V.N. worked hard on designing the user interfaces.

Gayan Kumara did not attend to the project work though he was at SLIIT.

I, Dilshan M.P.K. and Maliga V.V.N. met Java Lecturer Mr. Asitha Perera, and asked about the J2EE components which we should download. He advised to download the NetBeans IDE, which contains everything in J2EE, which I had already downloaded.

We met the ITP Lecturer-In-Charge Mr. Marikar and asked about any Java professionals who we can take help to connect Jasper Reports to our system. He told me that he will inform me as soon as he got someone who knows J2EE. Also he checked the blog.

I installed the NetBeans 6.5M1 in the laptops and taught the others how to design the web applications in NetBeans. Also I demontrated the members how to design and code the system using NetBeans 6.5M1 IDE. I edited the topics which I have got from Ileperuma H.A. at night. I updated the blog and done codings.

No comments: