Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tuesday 19th of August 2008

The following members was absent though it is one more day to submit the SRS.
  • Muthugala M.K.N.D.
  • Ramanayake A.R.D.N.D.
  • Dilshan M.P.K.
Muthugala M.K.N.D. is the member who did the least contribution for the project work among the group members while some others done something upto some extent.

I handed over all the drawn activity diagrams which are related to our system and asked the members who drew UML diagrams to compare the already drawn UML diagrams with the diagrams which i gave them. I asked them to come up with the perfect activity diagrams by redrawing where it is necessary.

So the folowing members started re-drawing the final activity diagrams and the class diagram.
  • Padmasiri A.D.R.
  • Gayan Kumara
  • Oshadi P.A.U.
  • Hettiarachchi P.S.

The in-charge of designing interfaces Ariyadasa H.M.L.L., participated for the group work and started to design the home page. But he could not come up with a good design and left the SLIIT early.

Maliga V.V.N. wrote the description of the SRS topic, Identifiers under my inspection.

I (Katangodage B.T.) instructed the UML diagram design team and checked their work and also instructed Ariyadasa H.M.L.L. how the interfaces should look like and the attributes of them.

Until the evening, I could not get the final UML diagrams. So I asked Oshadi P.A.U. to send me them at night through e-mail.

I checked all the descriptions of the topics again in the night, which the members have written and submitted me to publish in the SRS. While I was checking the them, Oshadi P.A.U.sent me the activity diagrams one by one, and the class diagram.

I checked them all and wrote the mistakes and errors which should be corrected by 20th of August and I sent them to Oshadi P.A.U. to be corrected tomorrow before I come to SLIIT.

Hettiarachchi P.S. sent me some descriptions of the interface designs. I corrected the mistakes in each and every description of the SRS, re-wrote some descriptions, edited the descriptions and aligned the Text. I finished everything in the SRS other than Project documentation and User Interfaces.

It took me the whole night to re-check the SRS.

I started writing the Online Help Manual for our system. The Online help manual can be found at the following URL.

http://camsonlinehelp.blogspot.com



No comments: