Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tuesday 29nd of July 2008

The members who i assigned; met the officials of the company and cheched their current login system. But the officials have showed them a prototype of the system, not the actual system.

The Chief Engineer has asked them not to develop the Insurance sub system also, because it directly connects with the Account Management system which was removed from our system earlier.

Decisions made at the meeting:
Develop the following sub systems in the the web based Customer Account Management System (CAMS) which we develop for them.
Member Registration sub system
Till Management sub system

I met the DBMS lecturer Mr. Prasanna and got some instructions to connect MySQL server using Java.

I instructed Hettiarachchi P.S. how to add overlay to buttons of the user interface and corrected the purpose of the SRS which was submitted by Oshadi P.A.U. Also I assigned Ileperuma H.A. to write the descriptions of Identifier and Priority of the SRS.

Use Case scenarios were submitted to me by the following members to correct the mistakes.
Padmasiri A.D.R.
Hettiarachchi P.S.
Gayan Kumara

I edited most of the scenarios and advised the members to write them again clearly.

Dilshan M.P.K. and Muthugala M.K.N.D. were absent without any notification to me. I had to handle the functional requirements part which i assigned to Dilshan M.P.K., due to his absence.

I listed the major tasks which should be done tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and updated the blog.

No comments: