Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thursday 24th of July 2008

The meeting was delayed to hold, due to the absence of the following members.
Ariyadasa H.M.L.L
Hettiarachchi P.S.
Dilshan M.P.K.

The following members finished drawing the ER Diagram.
Gayan Kumara
Padmasiri A.D.R.

I assigned following members to draw Use Case Diagram.
Oshadi P.A.U.
Ileperuma H.A.

Following members started writing under the topic "External Interface Requirements".
Maliga V.V.N.
Muthugala M.K.N.D.
Katangodage B.T. (I)

I assigned the following member to write under Operating Environment in the SRS.
Ramanayake A.R.D.N.D.

I helped the other group members also by advising how to draw Use Case diagrams.

I edited the description of External Interface Requirement which was written by Maliga V.V.N. and i finished my writing under the same topic.

Next group meeting will be held on 25th of July 2008 at 10.30 a.m.

I received an e-mail from the supervisor, by asking to meet him on 25th of July after 2.30 p.m.

No comments: