Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday 05th of August 2008

The ITP Lecturer-In-Charge Mr. Marikar contacted me to inform about the person who can help us with the development of the project. He asked us to meet the Java lecturer Mr. Asitha Perera of SLIIT if we need any help in developing the software.
I decided to have a break from the project work until we finish the mid term because I want the members to do the project work as well as other studies well. 
I held a meeting and following members attended the meeting. Others did not participate though they were informed about it.
  • Katangodage B.T. (I)
  • Dilshan M.P.K.     
  • Oshadi P.A.U.
  • Gayan Kumara
Discussed with them about the next meeting which should be held with the company officials, and also, about the study break.
Decisions which we took at the meeting:
To have a study  break until 13th of August 2008 and start the project work again.
I updated the blog and informed the other members about the decision we made at the meeting.

No comments: