Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friday 25th of July 2008

Today is the deadline for the assigned work of the SRS. (Round 1)

Following members submitted their completed work to me.(Katangodage B.T.)

E-ER diagram and Mapping
  • Padmasiri A.D.R.
  • Gayan Kumara

Use Case Diagram
  • Oshadi P.A.U.

User Classes
  • Muthugala M.K.N.D.

Communication Interface
  • Maliga V.V.N.

Operating Environment
  • Ramanayake A.R.D.N.D.

Overview
  • completed by me(Katangodage B.T.)

Following members failed to submit their work before the deadline 1.

User Interface Design
  • Hettiarachchi P.S.
  • Ariyadasa H.M.L.L.

Intended audience
  • Ileperuma H.A.

Hardware Interfaces
  • Dilshan M.P.K. -absent for the meeting without informing me.

I checked the E-ER Diagram, ER mapping which were done by Padmasiri A.D.R. and the Use Case Diagram which was done by Oshadi P.A.U.

I edited the writings which were submitted by Maliga V.V.N. and Muthugala M.K.N.D.

No comments: