Monday, September 1, 2008

Sunday 31st of August 2008

Location: SLIIT

The following members participated for the presentation practicing but we could not practice the presentation.
  • Gayan Kumara
  • Dilshan M.P.K.
  • Katangodage B.T.(I)
  • Maliga V.V.N.
  • Ariyadasa H.M.L.L.
  • Hettiarachchi P.S.
  • Oshadi P.A.U.

Oshadi P.A.U., Hettiarachchi P.S. and Gayan Kumara were preparing for the presentation.

Ariyadasa H.M.L.L. was failed to change the interfaces as I wanted so I changed the most of the interfaces with him and instructed him whole day without doing anyting.

Finally I was able to design with him the interfaces which we should include in the presentation upto some extent. But they all should be re-designed because they do not seem to be user friendly.

Also I written the summary which Ariyadasa H.M.L.L. should present at the presentation.

Location: Home

I edited the whole presentation and included the parts which Oshadi P.A.U., Hettiarachchi P.S. and Gayan Kumara were preparing. And completed the presentation by 2.15am.

Also I prepared myself for presenting the introduction of the presentation. I e-mailed the final presentation to all the members.

No comments: